Since 1916 LMC has been the name to know in workholding. Some others have faltered. Even fizzled. But we’re just getting started. Growing. Re-shaping. Re-thinking. Re-investing in engineering and manufacturing capabilities. Listening and learning. Creating international partnerships. Seeking out the best in workholding worldwide to bring you the right solutions to your workholding problems.
Over a century ago, a Logansport, Indiana company was founded on $6,000 of capital to make parcel post scales and electric fans. LMC Workholding has lasted through the Great Depression and two world wars. Today, it’s on the heels of a major expansion, world-wide relationships and a factory floor with robot technology to produce workholding and wheel-manufacturing products.
- Indiana headquarters and manufacturing facility
- Latest manufacturing equipment and quality systems
- Modern CNC machining, turning and milling equipment
- LMC Engineering has the experience to get it right
- Complete systems from the spindle up
- Sensitive to your unique application challenges
- Committed from inquiry through post-installation support
- LMC delivers exceptional worldwide customer support
- Consistent, dependable and reliable
- Count on LMC to seek out the best in international partnerships
- You will find partners in Austria, Italy, Germany and Taiwan
- Bring us your workholding needs!
Founded in 1916, LMC Workholding offers engineering, manufacturing and a full range of products including high quality chucks and cylinders along with special workholding devices, including aluminum wheel chucks, high volume machining power chucks and fixtures, standard and special hydraulic steady rests, special application and large cast type manual steady rests, and Chandox brand chucks and cylinders. LMC also offers a line of patented face drivers and centers.
LMC has provided great products to the workholding industry for over 100 years. Our product line includes high quality hydraulic power chucks and cylinders along with special workholding devices, including high volume machining power chucks and fixtures and manual chucks, along with standard and special hydraulic steady rests, special application and large cast type manual steady rests and a line of patented face drivers and centers.
Since 1916 LMC has been the name to know in workholding. We've listened, learned, adapted, improved and grown. We’re just getting started. Re-shaping. Re-thinking. Re-investing in engineering and manufacturing. Creating global partnerships. Seeking the best in workholding worldwide to bring you the brightest solutions to your workholding problems.
Find literature on a variety of our workholding equipment, including FRB face drivers and live centers, Richter steady rests, power chucks and Stiefelmayer clamping tools.
Browse our collection of videos, including a variety of our workholding equipment, companies and manufacturing capabilities.