- LMC Building Chucks to Hold Wheels - Practical Machinist
Even though wheels are growing in size, automakers are simultaneously pushing to reduce their weight to improve fuel economy.
- Tier One Auto Supplier Saves $105,000 Partnering with LMC
The automotive supplier was trying to increase production of their GM axle tubes and turned to LMC.
- Logansport Machine Company Makes Pledge to Hospital
LMC has made one of the first financial gifts to the Logansport Memorial Hospital Foundation “Building for Generations” Campaign.
- LMC Workholding Receives Indiana Governor's Award
LMC Workholding received the Governor’s Century Business Award honoring its 100 years in business.
- New Corporate Video from LMC Workholding
A new corporate video is available from LMC Workholding, showcasing the quality products, services and engineering solutions.
- New Corporate Capabilities Literature from LMC
LMC Workholding now offers a new corporate capabilities brochure featuring its full line of workholding products.
- 100 Years of Workholding Solutions
LMC Workholding is the present entity of the Logansport Machine Company, founded in 1916, which engineers and manufactures workholding solutions from its headquarters in Logansport, Indiana.
- New Automated Mazak and Fanuc Turning Cell at LMC
LMC Workholding has recently added a new Automated Turning Cell to its list of production equipment at its Logansport, IN manufacturing facility, as part of its continuing expansion.
- New Literature Features Large Bore Air Chucks
A 4-page brochure featuring its Energy Series Large Bore Air Chucks is available from LMC Workholding. These Energy Series Chucks are engineered and manufactured in the USA at LMC’s Logansport, IN facility.
- LMC Brochure - Replacement Face Drivers Neidlein / Riten
A new 16-page brochure is available from LMC Workholding featuring the FRB face drivers as replacement face drivers for Neidlein and Riten.
- New Energy Series Large Bore Air Chucks from LMC
LMC Workholding introduces new Energy Series Large Bore Air Chucks, featuring a built-in air cylinder and extra-large thru-hole.
- Numtec Distortion Measurement and Wheel Positioning
LMC Workholding introduces a new NUMTEC distortion measurement and wheel positioning machine, the MD300/320.
- New Company Literature from LMC Workholding
New Company Literature available from LMC.
- Face Driver Trade-in Opportunity with LMC Workholding
LMC Workholding is now offering a face driver trade-in opportunity for a limited time.
- LMC Workholding Offers Alpine Metal Tech Products
LMC Workholding is now offering Alpine Metal Tech GmbH products in North America for the alloy wheel manufacturing industry.
- Chuck and Cylinder Packages up to 24" Now in Stock
Chuck and Cylinder Packages up to 24" Now Available in Stock from LMC.
- Face Drivers and Centers from LMC Workholding
LMC Workholding is now offering its next generation of patented face drivers and live centers.
- Chandox Steel Body and Cast Iron Manual Chucks from LMC
LMC Workholding offers Chandox brand steel body and cast iron manual chucks for various applications.
- Chandox Rotary Table Air Chucks from LMC Workholding
LMC Workholding offers Chandox brand rotary table air chucks for dividing or cutting work pieces.
- Stationary Manual, Pneumatic and Hydraulic Chucks
Chandox brand stationary pneumatic and hydraulic chucks are available from LMC Workholding.
- Chandox Super Precision and Standard Air Chucks
LMC Workholding offers Chandox 1 micron super precision air chucks and standard precision air chucks for grinding, rotary tables, and turning applications.
- Large C-Form Steady Rest
LMC Workholding announces Richter's installation of a large C-Form Type 5-3 steady rest for a Heyligenstaedt HeynuTurn 2500 machine.
- Richter Sliding Steady Rest Installed in Power Plant
MC Workholding announces Richter's recent installation of a sliding steady rest in a power plant in eastern Germany.
- New Extra Large Self-Centering Hydraulic Steady Rests
LMC Workholding introduces the new extra large Atling self-centering hydraulic steady rests.
- New Large Steady Rests from LMC Workholding
LMC Workholding introduces three new, large Atling steady rests as part of its line of workholding products.
- Large Size Power Chucks Available From LMC Workholding
LMC Workholding offers large size power chucks for high-speed applications and extra large thru-holes for large bore lathes.
- Quick Setup Wheel Chucks from LMC Workholding
LMC Workholding's Lean Production Series (Patent Pending) Quick Setup Wheel Chucks are ideal for aftermarket wheel manufacturers and OEM suppliers for handling short-run specialty wheels.
- Lightweight Wheel Chucks from LMC Workholding
The Ultra Series Lightweight Wheel Chucks from LMC Workholding are lightweight for increased spindle life and faster cycle times.